Neurocircuit Neurocircuit

I´m usually not a fan of surreal stuff, but balancing out the weirdness with a sort of strange, but consistent inner logic while keeping everything entertaining is definitely not easy, and I´d say that it worked out pretty well in this case.

Together with the original and recognizable style, it makes for a very fun experience that actually managed to make me chuckle more than once. Good job!

A Tour of the Universe A Tour of the Universe

Well, those were really cool effects, but honestly, not much more.

Don´t get me wrong, I really like the style, and the animation is gorgeous, but I didn´t feel like the whole thing was going anywhere. It felt more like an opening to a FTL travel SciFi story.

Maybe you should try and make something similar, but with a plot of sorts. As it stands, this is beautifully crafted from a technical standpoint, but barely uses any of it´s potential.

Eggwala, the Egg Koala Eggwala, the Egg Koala

Well, that was undoubtably cute, and you have a neat style.

However, the whole thing would really have profited from audio of some sorts. Also, while neatly drawn, your animation looks rather static and slow.

Still, I see a lot of potential here. Keep going, you cold really become great at this!